Which appliance tester for me ?
Appliance Tester Reviews will look at your industry and application, then recommend the most suitable portable appliance tester.
- Portable Electric Testers are not cheap.
- Make an educated decision now to avoid establishing later that your PAT does not fully meet your requirements, demand and business growth. Talking to PAT REVIEWS will save you frustration and cash.
- Talk to PAT REVIEWS today and find the right PAT designed around your needs without having to learn by experiment. Take the quick quiz to get started!
Which Tester Do You Need?
- Don’t risk it! Purchase the right tester first time. Every industry has specific requirements.
- We will recommend three models and point out pros and cons.
- Quick turn around time, just take the short quiz and get a reply within one business day
- Speak to experienced and qualified staff about your requirements.
- Take advantage of the discounts we pass on to you.
This Is Why the Right Tester Is Important!
If you are going to spend time, effort and money doing electrical testing you should be doing it properly.
The results should prove that the item was safe at the time of testing not just compliant with AS/NZS3760.
- Cheap may be good at the time, but will it save you money?
- 3 phase equipment testing should be done with a leakage test.
- Downloadable testers prove testing has been done correctly.
- Pre-defined test codes ensure less human error in testing and audit ability.
- Testing should prove safety- not just compliance.
This month, PAT REVIEWS is featuring the following tester
Our best ranked value for money tester at the end of each month, testers are rated by consumers and industry professionals. Know a better tester? Submit your recommendation!
SONEL METRO EASIPAT
- Simple operation
- Battery operation on selected test modes
- Unique applied voltage warning system
- Convenient soft carry bag
This Amazing Little (PAT) Fully Functioned Portable Appliance Tester is the Next Step in Do it yourself Testing.
Highly rated PAT testers
Patreviews does all the hard work! We will test and review popular portable appliance testers to deliver a professional review on the pro’s and con’s that matter to your application! Cant find a tester review? Let us know.
Metrel DeltaPAT MI3309
In the $1,000 – $2,000 range today, we review the DeltaPAT from Metrel.
This is going to be an interesting review on a very popular handheld PAT. As the other reviews I’ve read on this are all from those selling the DeltaPAT, we’ll examine the good and the bad and see what happens. …
In the $1,000 – $2,000 range we review the Aegis Patrol and the Patrol Pro.
Both these PATs are available for little more than $1,000, so the price is nice but let’s see what you get for your money! First of all it comes in a great Pelican style case and is small and lightweight. …
Today we review another popular tester in the $1,000 – $2,000 range, this being the Seaward 3760DL.
This is a totally new revamp of the old original Seaward 3760, which at the time was a very good tester, there are many of the original Seaward 3760 still in service today. …
In the $1,000 – $2,000 range today we review the Megger 150R.
Available on the market from around $1,500 this unit is a big brand PAT, but how does it compare?
It’s small, light weight, can be battery powered (needs mains power for leakage testing), has a nice case with a fold back protective lid and dome rubberising of the case. …
Stay up to date with Patreviews news, recent jobs and industry updates